Your trademark may be your most valuable asset
Trademarks are often a company’s most valuable and enduring assets. We provide comprehensive trademark, service mark and trade name legal services for both established and developing companies. Our national and international trademark practice encompasses counseling and assisting clients with:
- the development and implementation of marketing, advertising, and branding strategies and programs;
- the evaluation, screening and clearance of potential trademarks, service marks and trade names;
- the prosecution, registration and maintenance of trademarks and service marks in the United States and major industrial/commercial countries around the world;
- the assessment, development and implementation of strategies to police and safeguard clients’ intellectual property interests;
- the negotiation, transfer and licensing of intellectual property rights and interests;
- the evaluation, registration and renewal of domain names;
- the resolution of Internet domain name disputes; intellectual property audit, assessment and due diligence; and,
- the management and maintenance of domestic and international intellectual property portfolios.
Representation before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and state and federal courts
We routinely represent clients before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and in state and federal courts in connection with intellectual property disputes. We maintain and manage the domestic and international intellectual property portfolios of our clients and have an established worldwide network of foreign intellectual property counsel to assist us and our clients with intellectual property issues abroad.